tongzhi or earlier

Started by ssbill, Jan 26, 2018, 06:00:00

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I can't find this mark online. I'm thinking it's probably a post 1850 mark because of the shape of this bowl. What is this mark? And did they make bowls this shape during the first half of the 19th century?


Decoration looks like tonghzi, but the mark looks like a Qianlong mark used in Guangxu.

(???)  Realy confusing


This is also something around the late 19th century.


Looks like Guangxu colors and decoration to me, late 19th/early 20th Century.


I think your right Guangxu.