Please identify this chinese bowl

Started by Barto Darya, Nov 22, 2017, 12:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Barto Darya

I have this bowl and very curious about the authenticity. Dimension (height x diameter) 85 mm x 210 mm. Thanks for the help.

Stan

Hi Barto Darya, nice bowl, looks like Yongzheng mark and period to me, you should get a hands on inspection.

Barto Darya

Thanks Stan for your review. Any suggestion where i could have hand evaluation that close to my location? Actually i'm in indonesia.

Stan

Do you have access to one of the High auctions or a museum That specializes with the Qing dynasty, One thing that I am not seeing on your bowl is any kind of pitting on the bottom or any age signs that could mean it was made at a later period, that is where a hands on inspection is necessary.

Barto Darya

ok stan, thank you once again. Actually there is a pitted inside the bowl (black spotted) but i'm not sure if this is the same pitted that could tell the age sign. By the way,  I just found couples high auctions in Jakarta, i will contact them soon to ask if they could give me hand inspection for this bowl. Hope they will help me with this issue.

Stan

Hi Barto, please let us know what you find out, thanks.

Barto Darya