Opinion on pieces.

Started by heavenguy, Mar 14, 2017, 06:46:05

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenguy

Hello, Tomorrow is going to be a very big sale of Chinese and Japanese items. I got this pics from the sale.

Any idea on the items I should give priority too???

Thank you in advance.

heavenguy

There is going to be a big competition tomorrow. Today we got a preview and the price not that bad. Any ideas on the items I should go for?

Thank you in advance.

Stan

Hi Heavenguy, without looking at the bottoms, or seeing close up pictures it is very difficult to tell, all these items are being reproduced even the Chinese blue and white export, if they are real and priced right I would buy them.

heavenguy

Hello Stan, Yes I bought quite a few things. This was an estate sale from an old couple who had tons of money and trouble around the world. According to the estate sale organizer some of the stuff she use to buy at auctions on England and some auctions houses. I think the couple knew what to collect.  They stop collecting like 30 years ago. I probably will go back for another lot.

This is what i got today.

I will post some pics at night of some of the stuff I got. One of the nice things i got was this lotus flower water dropper. I hope I got some more few things. Wish me luck!!

Claudio

It looks like a great selection, Heavenguy. Good luck for your next purchases.

Stan

looking forward to your new posts.

heavenguy

Thank you Stan, I already posted a few. I'm doing research like crazy but I guess I'm still an amateur with a long way to go. I'm going for the left overs of the estate when they are about tp close in an attempt to stop buying because of impulse.

The only thing I regret not buying was a Chine the blanc Kwan yin. but will see what I can find today.