Yixing marks

Started by robertoreigosamndez, Mar 01, 2015, 23:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

robertoreigosamndez

I know is not to easy read an more understand yixing marks. I, really, can see more or less if the pot was made by hand or in slip mode or by diferents parts and metods. I'm goig to see tou a small number of them, and I'll be so happy if you could get me any idea. Thanks to all ad happy new year, almost not too bad than the past. :-)

robertoreigosamndez

I know is not to easy read an more understand yixing marks. I, really, can see more or less if the pot was made by hand or in slip mode or by diferents parts and metods. I'm goig to see tou a small number of them, and I'll be so happy if you could get me any idea. Thanks to all ad happy new year, almost not too bad than the past. :-)

peterp

Anybody who can help with Yixing marks is welcome.  This said, I would recommend to read http://www.chinese-antique-porcelain.com/teapot-marks.html, especially the last four lines.

robertoreigosamndez

Thanks Peter, I',m completly agree with you, actually I can say wath of my pots are handmade, made of zisha (or almost with his caracteristics) and by mold, but the age is allwais a fantastic happy end...jejejeje...for me is enaugth the mark, after I can work with something, real or fake, but something. regard