Any thoughts ?
Mark on plate is for jade?
Cheers Calder.

calder

More pics

calder

Even more.

calder

What is odd to me is that one  plate has a more sharper image than the other.
The image is less blurred on one plate.
Cheers

peterp

More details of the decoration, please.

calder

More pics

calder

|More

calder

Even more.

calder

peterp

It is not clear what attire the people wear. From what is visible it could be Japanese or Korean dress.
The faces, hairstyle, etc. are not typical Chinese either.
Can you provide a side view? Straight from the side. I think it is necessary to confirm the shape.

calder

Hi Peter hope this helps.

peterp

From the side please, not at an angle. You can not see the shape properly this way.  I need to see the proportional relation of outer diameter foot rim diameter and height.

calder

new .

peterp

Thanks, that is what I wanted to see. Still not sure if this is new or not, I'm afraid, but the shape is not a traditional Chinese shape. With Japanese plates the proportion may be right,but with Chinese plates  the classic shape would have a proportionally greater diameter at the foot rim, than this has, and the edge from foot to outer rim would be more rounded.
So nothing traditional Chinese, I would think.
The ruyi decoration band along the rim and inside are typical Chinese, but as I said, the attire and faces are not clearly showing either a Chinese or Japanese hairstyle. With at least one of the figures the dress resembles Korean attire. Not Chinese or not an antique item, probably, but perhaps someone else has a different view?

calder