White Bowl carved with bird and grapes

Started by Maritess Nacua, Jul 07, 2015, 23:00:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritess Nacua

Please help me  Identify my new white carved bowl ? My picture too big to upload - anything I can do to upload on this site?

Stan

You  should have some kind of a photo shop program of some kind on your computer that can reduce the photo to any size.

Thefinder

If your picture is too big, you have to go in your pictures file and right clic on the one you want to upload. Clic on modify and you should be able to redimension your picture with a single toolbar button, then change the pixel amount. You have to save it and go back to your pictures file to look at the picture have the good size to upload.

Maritess Nacua

Please help me identify this if it is authentic.  Thanks for everybody who helped about my picture - it works.

Stan

You are almost their, your photo's are to small now, you should be able to enlarge them when you click on the image in the blog, you made them to small, it can't see detail.

Maritess Nacua

Bottom of bowl.  Thanks Stan.  Is this authentic or not?

Stan

Hi Maritess, this is a little out of my knowledge, to me it dose not even look Chinese but more Western than Chinese, lets see what Peter says.

peterp

I agree with Stan. Either it is western, or it is something recently made in China. Nothing Chinese about it.

Maritess Nacua

Thanks Stan and Peter for your opinion.  That is valuable knowledge.